WeWork Labs Growth Campus details & FAQs
What does a minimum commitment term mean and what are its implications for me?
- Under WeWork Growth Campus, each startup is required to commit to the All Access membership for a minimum tenure of 3 calendar months.
- 3 full calendar months are calculated from the start date of your membership. Eg: If your start date is Jan 20th, your 3-month commitment term will be February, March, and April.
- A member cannot terminate their membership before the completion of their minimum commitment term of 3 calendar months.
- Post the completion of the 3-month commitment term, a member can extend their Growth Campus agreement for up to a maximum of 9 months for the same price.
How can I upgrade or downgrade during my commitment period?
- In case of an upgrade (additional memberships), the same pricing will apply for the new memberships until the end of the company’s 9-month term.
- Eg: If the first membership started on 1st February, for 9 months until 31st October 2023, a new membership beginning from 1st April will have a commitment of 7 months, until 31st October 2023.
- In case of a downgrade (reduction in memberships) and not the closure of the entire account, you will need to provide a 5 working day notice. Any downgrade of a member would be fixed to move out on the last day of the month.
What is the process of termination?
- Signing the agreement for 9 months allows you to lock the pricing for the entire committed tenure.
- Before a total tenure of 9 months, if you wish to terminate your membership due to a personal/business emergency, you can provide a notice of one calendar month to terminate the agreement, post the minimum term of 3 months.
WeWork All Access Plus details & FAQs
What is a WeWork All Access Plus membership and what does it include?
- Highly subsidised workspaces for eligible early stage startups
- Choose from 40+ WeWork locations in India and get access to 500+ locations globally
- Monthly payments to reduce the burden on your working capital
- Access to conference rooms, phone booths, and collaborative common areas
- Enjoy shared amenities, business essentials, and optional add-ons
How do I get a keycard and start using my membership?
- To start using your All Access Plus membership, book a workspace through the WeWork app or member web portal.
- Please note: For your first booking, make sure to book any non-holiday weekday, between 9 am to 5 pm, to pick up your keycard and receive a warm welcome from our Community team. Please note you can use our workspaces from 9 am to 8 pm from Monday to Friday and 10 am to 6 pm on Saturdays.
- On the date of your booking, head to the WeWork location where you made your booking and visit the Community bar to pick up and activate your keycard. Our Community team can answer any questions and direct you to the common area to settle in.
How do I book a workspace?
Book your workspace in three simple steps:
1. Open the WeWork app (available for iOS or Android) or visit members.wework.com
2. Choose the location and day that works best for you
3. Once you book a workspace via the app, your keycard will automatically be activated so you can access your chosen workspace location on the day of your booking
Please note: Workspace bookings are required for each visit. As a reminder, for your first booking, make sure to book any non-holiday weekday, to pick up your keycard and receive a warm welcome from our Community team.
Do I need to book workspaces before visiting a WeWork location?
Yes. In order for your keycard to work and for you to access a WeWork location, you must reserve either a desk or meeting room at least one (1) hour before you plan on visiting our spaces.
Once I’ve arrived at the location I’ve booked, where can I find a workspace?
Visit the Community bar floor indicated in your confirmation email. If you have any trouble finding a place to sit, the Community team can direct you.
Can I book a workspace on the weekend?
Once you have picked up and activated your keycard, your WeWork All Access Plus membership allows you to book a workspace on Saturdays between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, subject to availability. Sundays are unavailable. Please note that certain amenities are only offered during business hours.
Can I book a workspace on a holiday?
No. The workspace is not available on public holidays.
Are conference room credits included with my membership?
Five credits are included with each WeWork All Access membership. Credits are refreshed on the first of every month; five per month will be allocated per membership to go towards booking conference rooms. If you need more than the allotted five credits a month, you can simply use as many as you need and the overages will be charged with your invoice at the beginning of the next month. Unused credits will not roll over into the next month.
Is printing included with a WeWork All Access membership?
Yes, printing and scanning are included. Members receive 120 complimentary black and white pages and 20 colour pages per month.
Do credits get carried forward if not utilised within the month?
No, unused credits will not roll over into the next month.
Could we avail any credit bundles?
Yes, conference room credits could be purchased in bulk, when required. To know more about the bundle offers, please reach out to your Community team.
How do I book a conference room?
- To book a conference room, open the WeWork app or visit the member web portal.
- Select the location and time that works best for you to reserve the room. Applicable credits will be shown and deducted from your account.
- If you need more than the allotted 5 credits a month, you can simply use as many as you need and the overages will be charged with your invoice at the beginning of the next month.
- Once you book a room via the WeWork app, your keycard will automatically be activated 30 minutes before and after your booking to give you access to your chosen location.
How do I register a guest?
- You can register a guest after reserving a conference room.
- You can register guests from the WeWork app, by selecting the “Upcoming” tab designated with a clock icon, and then selecting “+ Add guest” to input their information.
- You can also do this on the member portal under “Register guests.” They will be able to check-in once they get to the building and you will be notified when they arrive so you can welcome your guest.
What are the additional amenities that I could avail?
Amenities in each building differ based on availability and can be availed by the member based on their requirement as they are not included in the membership. These amenities include a gym, swimming pool, karaoke room, football pitch, parking, IT room access, and more.
How can I avail parking services?
There are two ways to opt for parking- a monthly pass for one location, or daily parking in multiple locations.
- For monthly parking in one location, you can connect with the Community team on ground to learn more about the same. Each building has parking facilities that can be availed at an additional cost per month.
- Daily parking charges can be paid upon arrival at the entry gate of the building. Prices vary based on your location.
How can I avail swimming pool and gym facilities?
Once your membership is active, you can connect with the Community team on ground to learn more about the pricing for both amenities.
Which buildings have a swimming pool?
In India, we have the following buildings that have swimming pools:
- WeWork Galaxy, Residency Road, Bangalore
- WeWork Raheja Platinum, Andheri East, Mumbai
What is the invoicing process?
- The invoice towards your All Access Plus membership is generated on the 1st day of every month and you are allowed the first 10 days to make the payment.
- For payments done post the 10-day mark, a late fee of 10% will be levied.
- If your start date is mid, your invoice amount will be automatically pro-rated for the number of days in the month and you will be invoiced for those respective days only.
How can I make the payment towards my membership?
You can make the payment via the following payment options:
- Wire transfer (details are in the invoice shared by the Community team)
- Payment link (shared by our Community team)
- Card swipe at the WeWork location (with the help of our Community team)
Is there any security deposit or a set-up fee to be paid as well?
No. We do not charge any service retainer or set-up fee for a Growth Campus All Access Plus membership.
Where can I update my payment settings?
You can update your payment settings in Account Central. Go to the “Billing” tab and review the “Payment Settings” section.
Where can I manage my company’s account?
- You can manage your company’s account through Account Central.
- You can access Account Central via the member portal.
- When you are in the member portal you will see a coloured circle in the right-hand corner. Click on that circle and select “Go to Account Central” from the dropdown.
Can members of my team share their keycards with other employees from the company that is not on the WeWork account?
- You and your All Access Plus members’ accounts created on the WeWork Member Network are specific to you and your WeWork All Access members.
- Neither you nor your All Access Plus members can reveal your account password or transfer your keycard or credentials to anyone else or let anyone use your account, even if other individuals is associated with your company.